|Department:||Early Clinical Research|
|Job Status:||Full Time|
Celerion is currently seeking a Study Manager to join our Richmond, VA team!
The Study Manager is responsible for the planning and execution of conduct activities for all research performed at the Consumer Opinion Center. The Study Manager is a client-facing role established to ensure compliance, quality and proper execution of the study protocol. Position will require some evening and weekend responsibilities.
- A minimum of 2-4 years relevant industry experience, preferably in sensory research
- Minimum of 1-2 years of study management experience or relevant experience
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
- Bachelors or advanced degree in business, mathematics, or the sciences
- Overnight travel on occasion
EOE/AA M/F Vet/Disability