Every member of the Celerion team is involved in making something essential – a distinctive contribution to the health and well-being of people around the world. That’s the sense of purpose shared by employees throughout Celerion. We’re an early phase drug research company, operating in robust and growing markets. We have an exciting future and offer a strong development environment for our excellent employees.
Are you looking for an opportunity that will make a difference in the future of healthcare? We are seeking a Clinical Study Manager to join our Phoenix team!
As a Clinical Study Manager you are responsible for oversight and conduct of clinical studies. You will ensure compliance, quality, and profitability of clinical studies. You respond to internal and external client issues, concerns, and requests by applying study management techniques and tools. In this role you should plan to work some evening and weekends.
You are responsible for the overall management of Clinical Studies to include: on-time performance with defect-free execution, independently conducting bioequivalency and bioavailability studies, working with support divisions to ensure timelines are being met in clinical studies (i.e. recruiting, data management, statistics), organizing study initiation meetings to plan execution of study, facilitating study review meetings for pre-study, in-process and post study review, problem solving as needed during study conduct, meeting with clients as needed throughout study, and organizing study logistics and personnel. In addition, you will be present at critical events and dosings of study. You will build client relationships that result in additional business, you will craft and edit reports, respond to client issues, concerns and requests, adhere to milestone guidelines, and ensure profitability by maintaining profitability of team through a budgeting and expense control on a total and individual study basis.
- You will have a Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or BSN required. Celerion experience may be considered in lieu of degree in some situations.
- Industry experience and knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Demonstrated organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills required
- Shown ability to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- You will work without close supervision
- Ability to work flexible hours required for study conduct
- You will utilize customer service skills
- Clinical Research experience useful, but not required
A dynamic, groundbreaking and team oriented work environment and a comprehensive benefit package.
Are you ready to join our team?