|Department:||Early Clinical Research|
|Job Status:||Part-time, Non-benefited|
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a world leading contract research organization? Celerion currently has an opportunity for a part-time, non-benefited Bilingual Admissions Assistant at our Tempe, Arizona location.
As a Bilingual Admissions Assistant, your main duties will be to process participant stipend payments. In addition to assist with the preparation and maintenance of all stages of participant activities including screening, training, and evaluations. Duties include, contacting study participants for appointments, data entry, assist with callback for lab results, and assisting with the screening / physical exam process.
- Ability to speak, read and write Spanish fluently required.
- We require a minimum of a high school diploma or GED
- Prior experience in an office or medical environment with good basic math skill required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, as needed, to meet study participant screening and selections needs.
- Excellent attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Availability Monday-Friday between the hours of 6:00am - 4:00pm with occasional evenings and weekends.
- At least 30 hours per week
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.EEO/AA M/F/Vet/Disability