|Title:||Spanish Bilingual Medical Call Center Representative|
|Job Status:||Part-time, Non-benefited|
Every member of the Celerion team is involved in making something essential – a distinctive contribution to the health and well-being of people around the world. That’s the sense of purpose shared by employees throughout Celerion. We’re an early phase drug research company, operating in robust and growing markets. We have an exciting future and offer a strong development environment for our excellent employees.
Are you looking for an opportunity that will make a difference in the future of healthcare? We are seeking a Spanish Bilingual Call Center Representative to join our Phoenix team!
Working in our Call Center, you recruit and screen individuals to participate in our clinical studies. You educate on specific study requirements and you collect personal data to validate eligibility. Additionally, you help remind participants of Admissions and Screening appointments.
- You possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year sales, telemarketing, promotional, public relations or related experience preferred
- Spanish bilingual fluency required and tested
- Excellent communication skills -- verbal and written
- Data Entry experience preferred
- Ability to sort information and interpret written and verbal instructions
- Knowledge of spelling, numbers
- You will utilize customer service skills
A dynamic, groundbreaking and team oriented work environment.
Are you ready to join our team?