Join a team that's going places!
Every member of Celerion is involved in making a distinctive contribution to the health and well-being of people around the world. That's the sense of purpose shared by our employees. We are a performance-driven drug research company, operating in robust and growing markets. We have an exciting future and offer a competitive salary in a strong developmental environment.
We are currently seeking a dynamic Human Resources Manager for our Tempe, AZ site with 200+ employees.
The role is an integral part of the HR and Operations teams and is responsible for human resource functions at the site-level including active involvement in our global HR team.
The right person will succeed in working both independently and as a team member, enjoy a fast pace and effectively partner with management to achieve business objectives. The HR Manager will manage a high-volume of recruiting for all levels, provide coaching and guidance to managers and employees, research and benchmark salaries, write and classify job descriptions, analyze and interpret HR policies, ensure compliance, and conduct orientation and training presentations. Approachability and critical thinking skills are key to success as well as an ability to positively engage with employees and managers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience at the HR Manager level
- Minimum of 2 years of experience managing employee relations, including leading investigations and responding to claims
- PHR/SPHR preferred
- Ability to build relationships with all levels
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability