|Title:||Global Project Manager|
|Location:||Belfast, Northern Ireland|
|Job Status:||Full-time, Benefited|
Every member of Celerion is involved in making a distinctive contribution to the health and well-being of people around the world. That's the sense of purpose shared by our employees. We are a performance-driven drug research company, operating in robust and growing markets. We have an exciting future and offer a strong development environment for our great employees
We are looking for a performance-oriented, innovative and self-motivated team player to join our Global Project Management team. You will need to be able to build strong relationships and use your influence to achieve goals and excellent results in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
This position will be based at our Belfast, Northern Ireland clinical research site.
As a Global Project Manager you will have full accountability for assigned clients and projects. You will be responsible for contracting, scheduling, tracking and managing project and financial milestones for global opportunities across multiple sites within early clinical and bioanalytical research and also data management and biometrics within Celerion. Project Management is a challenging and rewarding career as it will expose individuals to many areas within the company that they may not normally experience within a typical functional group.
What you will do:
- Serve as a consistent point of contact from beginning to end of project with accountability for project deliverables and client satisfaction. This position requires a high level of leadership, relationship building and interaction skills, including, but not limited to judgment, problem-solving, influence, persuasion and negotiation, in working with internal operations project teams and clients to ensure project success.
- Interface at various levels of the organization to establish strong working relationships with Clinical, Bioanalytical, and PK Operations as well as Quality Assurance, Business Development and Finance on a daily basis.
- Further develop relationships between the client and the operational teams to expand sponsor accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years related pharmaceutical/contract research organisation industry experience required
- Must have experience of running healthy normal Phase I clinical studies preferably at a commercial CRO
- 3 years clinical project team experience preferred
- Must be organized, an effective communicator and have the skills to negotiate
- Must have the ability to multi-task and build strong relationships
- Ability to travel occasionally for training or client meetings
Celerion is an equal opportunities employer.