|Title:||Analyst ÔÇô HPLC/LCMS - Saturday - Monday|
|Job Status:||Part-time, Non-benefited|
Celerion, a leading international research organization, has a Part-time Variable scheduled opportunity as an Analyst – HPLC/LCMS. This role is part of our Bioanalytical Division in Lincoln, NE. After training, this role will be scheduled Saturday through Monday.
Do you have an interest in, or basic knowledge of, HPLC or LC/MS/MS techniques? If so, this could be the position for you! In this role, you will be responsible for performing analytical analysis of samples using chromatography and mass spectrometry in our nicotine- free laboratory environment.
- You will be trained to set up, operate, evaluate, monitor, troubleshoot system issues, instrument batches, and perform routine maintenance to the level of training on HPLC, and LC-MS/MS systems
- Responsible for completing the minimum assigned daily lab duties of 4 batches
- Take inventory of systems and equipment, active in column organization, prepare mobile phase and solutions
- Document clearly and accurately, and create, edit, and troubleshoot run sheets
- Proficient with all required quantification software programs
- Experience in Mass spectrometry is preferred, but is not required
- Previous coursework in chemistry or a related field, with a degree preferred
- Strong mechanical inclination is a plus
- We are seeking candidates with working knowledge of GLP’s.
- Basic knowledge of computers is also required
- To prevent sample contamination, nicotine- free candidates are preferred
- Saturday and Sunday day time hours and Monday from 4PM - 12:30AM, with some flexibility after training is complete
- Up to 28 hours per week
- Occasional weekday evening availability as needed
- Training for one month between the hours of 9AM - 5PM
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Please apply on-line at www.celerion.com.