|Title:||Clinical Research Associate (CRA)|
|Job Status:||Full Time|
Celerion compliments the above services by a specialized department, which coordinates complex global studies, patient studies, and vaccination trials.
Our focus is on the development of innovative pharmaceuticals with the goal of enabling companies to reach early decisions concerning which compounds to progress further into clinical development.
Celerion sites are located in North America, Europe and Asia as follows:
U.S. Lincoln, Nebraska; Phoenix, Arizona; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Canada Montreal, Quebec
Europe Belfast, Northern Ireland; Zurich, Switzerland; Vienna, Austria; Berlin, Germany; Paris, France
Asia Seoul, Korea; Singapore, Indonesia
For Berlin, Germany we a looking for a
Clinical Research Associate (m/f)
The Clinical Research Associate (CRA) will perform monitoring and site management activities for clinical trials, clinical investigations and other interventional or non-interventional studies.
Clinical monitoring and site management for national and international clinical studies of phases I-IV
Regulatory activities with authorities, ethics committees and investigators
Project management support and in-house activities for clinical research projects
Sponsor communication and contact
- BA/BS degree in biomedical-related field, life sciences or equivalent field
- Two years working experience in clinical research, as a CRA, Study Nurse or related profession preferred
- One year experience in on-site monitoring preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German; knowledge of other languages advantageous
- High level of organization, multi-tasking, judgement, and keeping to timelines
- Profound knowledge of ICH-GCP and other relevant regulatory requirements
- Flexible and willing to travel up to 70%
- Anticipate & prevent problems. Able to create backup plans
*Equivalent education and experience will be considered.
Position Location: office based in Berlin, Germany
Contract: Full time
Start: As soon as possible
The minimum monthly salary for this position according the applicable collective agreement is EUR 1958, 19 gross (for 40hrs/week); overpayment depending on qualification and experience planned.
Please apply via the following link: