Apply for Outreach / Marketing Assistant
Privacy Notice for ApplicantStackHow your information will be used
1. In order to consider your application for employment Celerion needs to keep and process personal information about you for normal employment purposes. Personal information includes your name and other personally identifiable information, such as your address. Personal information may also include special information, such as your racial or ethnic origin, if you elect to share this information, or alleged commission of any offense, or any proceedings for any offense committed or alleged to have been committed. The information we hold and process will be used for our management and administrative use only. We will keep and use it to enable us to run the business and manage our relationship with you effectively, lawfully and appropriately, during the recruitment process. This includes using information to enable us, to comply with any legal requirements, pursue the legitimate interests of the Company and protect our legal position in the event of legal proceedings. If you do not provide Celerion with this data, we may be unable to process your application.
2. As a company operating in a global environment, we may sometimes need to process your data to pursue our legitimate business interests, for example to prevent fraud, administrative purposes or reporting potential crimes. We will never process your data where these interests are overridden by your own interests.
3. Much of the information we hold will have been provided by you, but in some cases, it will come from external sources, such as governmental agencies.
4. The sort of information we hold includes your application form and references, correspondence with or about you, information needed for payroll, benefits and expenses purposes, contact and emergency contact details information needed for equal opportunities monitoring policy, and records relating to your career history.
5. You will, of course, inevitably be referred to in many company documents created in the recruitment process. For more information about how Celerion treats personal information, please see www.celerion.com/privacy-policy.
6. Where necessary, we may keep information relating to your health, and this information will be used in order to comply with our health and safety and occupational health obligations.
7. Where we process special categories of information relating to your racial or ethnic origin, if shared with Celerion, the commission or alleged commission of any offense, or any proceedings for any offense committed or alleged to have been committed, , we will always obtain your explicit consent to those activities unless this is not required by law or the information is required to protect your health in an emergency. Where we are processing data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
8. Other than as mentioned below, we will only disclose information about you to third parties if we are legally obliged to do so, or where we are working with third parties in the conduct of our business.
9. We may transfer information about you to other Celerion affiliates for purposes connected with your recruitment and potential employment.
10. In limited and necessary circumstances, your information may be transferred outside of the country where you are located, where applicable, or to an international organization to comply with our legal or contractual requirements. We have in place appropriate safeguards governing any such transfers.
11. We may use automated decision making in limited circumstances relating to employment decisions about you.
12. Your personal data will be stored for a period of time so as to allow Celerion to comply with its legal obligations as well as to make use of the information, which may be indefinitely.
13. If in the future we intend to process your personal data for a purpose other than that which it was collected we will provide you with information on that purpose and any other relevant information.
14. Under applicable legislation, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) you have a number of rights with regard to your personal data. You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, the right to restrict processing, object to processing as well as in certain circumstances the right to data portability.
15. If you have provided consent for the processing of your data you have the right (in certain circumstances) to withdraw that consent at any time which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent was withdrawn.
16. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the Information Commissioners' Office if you believe that we have not complied with the requirements of the GDPR with regard to your personal data.
If you have any concerns as to how your data is processed you can contact the Celerion Privacy Officer by email at email@example.com, or in writing at Celerion, 621 Rose Street, Lincoln, Nebraska 68502, USA.
Do you consent to Celerion's collection, processing, use, disclosure and onward transfer of your personal information, including special information, as outlined above?