Scientist, Protocol Design and Development
|Title:||Scientist, Protocol Design and Development|
|Location:||Lincoln NE or Montreal Canada|
Due to the expansion of our Clinical Pharmacology team, Celerion is seeking a Scientist, Protocol Design and Development. This role is responsible for the development of protocols incorporating proper study design based upon scientific research and regulatory requirements as well as being responsible for the development of protocol designs as required.
Skill and educational requirements include:
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in science related field required
- Medical professional (PharmD, RN etc) preferred
- Knowledge of study design, pharmacology, and pharmacokinetics will be considered an asset
- 0-2 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry or related field required )recent MSc or higher graduates will be considered)
- Knowledge of GCP, GLP, FDA, EMEA, TPD, and ICH guidelines and regulations will be considered an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Salary will be based on experience and an attractive benefits package is provided.
This role will be based at our Montreal, Quebec or Lincoln, Nebraska site.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications
The personal information that we request from job candidates is required so that we may evaluate your application for employment against opportunities in the organization, and communicate with you regarding the status of your application. Once you have provided us with personal information, it will be used solely for such purposes. We will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to others without your consent.
For United States new hires, we participate in the E-Verify program. E-Verify is an Internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) that allows employers to verify the employment eligibility of their employees, regardless of citizenship.
We are an equal opportunity employer
Celerion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, qualified protected veteran status, or disability.